Old May 23rd 08, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Flashing front light in daytime.

On May 23, 2:21*pm, Rob Morley wrote:
On Fri, 23 May 2008 13:03:27 +0100

Nick wrote:
I was stuck in traffic in my car at about 8.30 this morning looking
down at the radio to change channel. Out of my peripheral vision I
became aware of a flashing light from outside. It turned out to be a
bike filtering up the inside, some way back.

I have never thought of using a front light in daylight but was very
impressed by the result. It wasn't the brightest day this morning but
it wasn't really overcast or anything.

Funny you should mention this - I also saw a cyclist with a flashing
front light earlier today. *I've never before noticed one in daylight.