Old February 10th 04, 01:19 PM
Memphis Mud

Default High School Unicycle Club

I glanced at U.com and noticed that the collar is now a hex screw
thingy. Good. I got one for my wife a while ago. It has an adjustable
collar that wraps up over the top of the neck. It S**ks! Impossible to
tighten enough to keep the seat from twisting.

OK then. Unless compelling new evidence arises, the advice for the club
will by get the affordable 20" Torker to learn/perform on.

I'm excited. High school kids have the enginuity and energy to put
together some cool performances.

--
Memphis Mud - Student of GrandMaster 2T

Mantra: Avoid Hitting Tailbone...Avoid Hitting Tailbone...

"do not think, just ride"...muniracer
Memphis Mud's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1987