Old November 15th 03, 04:56 PM
UniBrier

Default surfing on a unicycle, tips and tricks...

This one worked for me. Some thought was put into this one and the gaps
give it the pace it needs to be read in the mood intended.

Last night I skimmed the beginning, and read the middle to end and then
went on to other threads. I re-read the entire thing this morning and
actually enjoyed it.

I wouldn't want to read a new one every day though. And because its on a
public forum I would have appreciated the an alternative to the F-word
or at least reduce it to F* and F*'n. I hate it when I *hear* that word
in public.

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve DeKoekkoek - I've got a one track mind.
UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404