Old August 19th 18, 03:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Flat repair

On 8/14/2018 10:42 AM, jbeattie wrote:

One of the persons posting on that video indicates that he/she doesn't put in a tube but rather patches the tire with what look like a bacon strip. Mmmmmm. Bacon. https://shop.genuineinnovations.com/...ire-repair-kit Anyway, don't you need a special pump for tubeless to get that big burst of bead-setting air. Is a CO2 cartridge good enough? This is important to me because I want to make repairs as complex as possible being that I have nothing else to do in my life. Actually, though, I might go tubeless on the commuter if it means I can ride over spike strips, glass shards, hand-grenades, homeless, etc.

Here you go Jay: http://www.tannus.com/ctg_1404308681.html