Old August 19th 18, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Flat repair

On 8/15/2018 5:49 PM, jbeattie wrote:

snip

And why don't they make them with radial steel belts and a 40,000 mile warranty! I certainly don't have to fix flats on my car every few weeks or months, and I don't have to put goop in the tires either -- and when they get soft, a light goes off on my dashboard. Why isn't that standard equipment on bicycles! I'm outraged and have decided to protest in front of a bicycle shop. https://cdni.rt.com/files/2018.07/ar...d13a8b45d1.jpg That was my last protest about poor road conditions in winter and traction loss on ice. Abolish ice! Right on! Stay strong my brothers!

You can buy an after-market TPMS system that connects via Bluetooth to
your phone. https://my-fobo.com/Product/FOBOBIKE.

But for the rest of what you want you're out of luck.