Old July 8th 12, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
john B.

Default Even in enlightened California (taking the lane)

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:17:47 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:09:27 -0500, "Tom $herman (-_-)"
" wrote:

About 1% of the population is sociopaths. However, due to the way that
corporate and political advancement is achieved, the percentage of
national level politicians and corporate executives that are sociopaths
is likely well over 90%, to judge from their behavior.

Well, let's see how well you do. From:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder
In order to qualify as a genuine sociopath, you need to exhibit 3 of
the following 6 characteristics:

1. Callous unconcern for the feelings of others.
Yep. You never seem to miss taking a pot shot at me and never
have any sympathy for my point of view.

2. Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for
social norms, rules, and obligations.
Yep. The norm in the newsgroup is to discuss bicycling, not
politics and personalities. A responsible person would at least
mention bicycling occasionally.

3. Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no
difficulty in establishing them.
None of my business, so you get off free on this one.

4. Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge
of aggression, including violence.
Dunno, but I suspect you have an effigy of me and the flag
of Israel on the wall, at which you throw darts to vent your
suppressed aggression.

5. Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience,
particularly punishment.
Yep. You never seem to agree with me, even though you know I'm
always right. Despite my instructions to you on righteous
behavior and correct thinking, I've obviously failed to make
an impression.

6. Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible
rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into
conflict with society.
Yep. By disagreeing with me, your logic and reasoning are
automatically labeled as rationalizations.

That's at least 4 out 6, which qualified you as a sociopath.
Congratulations.

Bingo! A description of the Monkey.