Old July 8th 12, 06:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Jeff Liebermann

Default Even in enlightened California (taking the lane)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 00:13:24 -0700 (PDT), "TibetanMonkey, the Beach
Cruiser Philosopher" wrote:

On Jul 7, 10:05*pm, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jul 2012 16:17:47 -0700, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

(...)
That's at least 4 out 6, which qualified you as a sociopath.
Congratulations.

Bingo! A description of the Monkey.

I only hate people who hate people. So I'm off the hook.

I don't hate people, primarily because I've never tried eating people.
That also applies to the eating habits of most readers of this
newsgroup. That suggests that you hate everyone that reads this
newsgroup simply because they don't like eating people. Therefore,
you're a sociopath.

Do you hate yourself? If so, you also qualify.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D