Old January 29th 21, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default OT: little tommy's little rocket YouTube - We Still Don´t Know How Bicycles Work

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 11:19:24 PM UTC-5, Ralph Barone wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 14:43:33 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

Come on Ralph, even though we can't tell within a mile or two where
Pluto is going to be, we can correct course when we get near it. I could
design all of the course correction and rocket motion stuff without a
problem. This was my business.

Which was my exact point. Just because you can’t find an exact analytical
solution, doesn’t mean you can’t get the job done.

+1

- Frank Krygowski