Old July 31st 03, 01:54 PM
Josh

Default ! Gonna be married soon !

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you hear
from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I usually am.

Have
fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not to miss me too much
while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One note of
advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come off the pill
because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!! It's a trick!

Josh
Now we're expecting and I'll never get my Heckler. Anyone wanna buy a
convertible?