Old July 31st 03, 03:27 PM
Jason

Default ! Gonna be married soon !

"Penny S." wrote in message
Josh scribbled :
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message
Well folks, in a matter of minutes, I'll be outa here. Next time you
hear from me, I'll be a married man, and even more tanned than I
usually am. Have fun folks, and like I said to CDB earlier - try not
to miss me too much while I'm gone, ok?

Hehehehehwoooooooooooooo-hhhhooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

',;~}~

Congrats! Enjoy married life. It really is a great arrangement. One
note of advice, though, when your wife tells you she wants to come
off the pill because it makes her feel sick, DON"T LISTEN TO HER!!!
It's a trick!

It's not a trick.. how would you like to pour chemicals in your body day
after day.

I would like THAT very MUCH HAH!

Actually... to Shaun, congrats brah...

Lemme know if it stings, I am getting married next April and am pretty
excited so far. But I tell ya I already feel it in the wallet.