Old May 26th 04, 04:02 AM
Craig Brossman

Default Advice on a good hardtail.

frodge wrote:
Hi. I am pretty new to the board and want to know a good hardtail to buy
for around $1000. I am 5'7, with an inseam of about 31". I will be using
the bike for trail-riding. Nothing serious like jumping 8 feet and
stuff. Basic trail riding with roots and mud and hills.

--

You're pretty new to the board, as you said. Try not to use the word
"serious", it seems frowned upon

Craig Brossman