Old September 18th 19, 01:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Article about SRAM in Forbes

On Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at 9:20:44 AM UTC-4, duane wrote:
On 17/09/2019 8:56 a.m., wrote:
On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 7:26:30 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:

Another thing I don't like about double-tap is it requires too
much intelligence. If you're on your last cog and think you've
got one cog left and hit the shifter, it drops you down a cog --
kind of the opposite of what you wanted.

That's an excellent point. I've been bagged by that on a couple of occasions.

Yeah but it's still just a quick click and a "**** me I'm toast" to get
back to where you were. I don't find it a significant issue.

Right, that's why I said the cost increase for chorus doesn't really justify that feature.