Old February 28th 11, 06:45 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Besides Lycra its now a bike cam for Geoff!!!!!

On 28/02/2011 10:54 PM, Tomasso wrote:
thefathippy wrote:
On Feb 28, 10:00 am, Rob wrote:
Cyclists put mettle to the pedal to capture collisions

You're on bike-cam . . .
http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/c...-mettle-to-the...

I have a camera I sometimes were on my helmet, and sometimes on my
chest. when it's on my helmet, it's clearly visible to all, and seems
to have an amazing effect on driver behaviour - I get lots more space
and courtesy, whether the camera's turned on or not!

Reminds me of when I put an "L" plate on my Bundy built frame riding
around Newcastle. Car drivers would swerve onto the other side of the
road almost trashing themselves.

You are a bad evil man