Old November 6th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
M5usr[_2_]

Default dress code for commuting to a business meeting?

How do you commute to a business meeting?

I am looking for a dress code that works on a bike when you commute to
an investor meeting or meetings where suits normally seems to be the
uniform .

Here in Denmark we have many Ministers and members of parliament that
commute to and from government . They all were suits or lady suits .
However all taxi in Copenhagen has bike racks as standard issue.

One way would of cause be to pack a suit and then change on the sidewalk
, when I have reached the office . But I am looking for inputs .

Chris