Old November 8th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default dress code for commuting to a business meeting?

"M5usr" wrote in message
[...]
I don't really like the sound of sweat , but true we are humans . If you
are in a classroom full of teens , you feel nothing , however if you
enter the same room coming from fresh air , what a stink-

Everything "stinks" one way or another. Why make discriminations? I know
folks who faint at the smell of an air freshener. On the other hand, I know
folks who work on hog farms and can't smell a thing. What stinks and what
doesn't stink is all in the mind. It is best to get a mind that does not
take much notice of what smells.

I can think of two exceptions to the above rule of thumb. One is the smell
of natural gas and the other is the smell of spoiled food. To ignore either
is to risk extinction. A smelly human will never hurt you in the least. Just
keep away from all humans at least 5 feet and live happily ever after.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka