Old November 10th 11, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
M5usr[_2_]

Default dress code for commuting to a business meeting?

On 11/07/2011 03:59 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 21:04:33 +0100, M5usr wrote:

I am looking for a dress code that works on a bike when you commute to
an investor meeting or meetings where suits normally seems to be the
uniform .

The one time I attended a formal meeting, I changed clothes in the
ladies room -- thank goodness there was a handicapped stall, and even
so, putting on pantyhose was not at all easy.

This is part of the new danish government (or regime) bicycling to the
queen. Don't know how the queens ladies room is

scroll 25% down
http://www.velorbis.com/classic-vint...copenhagen-way