Old July 22nd 05, 09:47 AM
wafflycat

Default Summer holidays

"Tony W" wrote in message

Sometime soon he will discover sex, drugs and rock & roll. Then who will
you go riding with?

So far he's discovered the rock & roll and he's had loads of information
about safe sex and the good idea of avoiding drugs. I have a family member
who pretty much ruined their life through drug abuse, and I've been very
open about that with him. So as a parent all I can do is hope I've given him
a loving, secure base where he can cope with what life chucks at him,
avoiding the bigger pitfalls. As for the cycling, good job I'm an
anti-social biddy who doesn't mind riding on her own ;-)

Cheers, helen s