Old October 19th 18, 12:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Angry Canal Man

On 18/10/18 23:56, JNugent wrote:
On 18/10/2018 21:23, TMS320 wrote:
On 18/10/18 18:10, JNugent wrote:
On 16/10/2018 00:08, TMS320 wrote:

Now you think a comment about your behaviour is a command to do
something.

You seem to have "a thing" about my occasional breaks from usenet,
don't you?

For a start, you appear to believe that you have some rights not to
have certain of your posts answered after a certain number of hours
or days have elapsed.

Don't be so stupid. I have every right to comment on your weird
behaviour.

If you think

I have written what I think. Nowhere have I suggested this -

that my only options are sitting in front of a computer 7/7
or taking a usenet-compatible machine with me wherever I am in the
world, you are seriously weird.

Weird of you to think so.