Old March 15th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Kristian M Zoerhoff

Default Elgin (IL) Approves Preliminary Bikeway Plan

On 2008-03-14, wrote:
So I guess people in IL need a bif brother to ake sure they're safe
from even stepping into a pothole!! But they elected Osama Hussein as
Senator so it shows how smart they are!!!

His opponent was Alan Keyes -- we'd have been idiots *NOT* to vote for Obama,
whatever his faults.

I miss Peter Fitzgerald, and no one confuses me with a Republican. It was
just so nice to watch him tweak the state party establishment over and over
again.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff