Old May 21st 10, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss[_3_]

Default Shack statements

On 05/21/2010 12:08 PM, Keith wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2010 11:49:58 -0700 (PDT), Scott
wrote:

interesting reading, take a look at the email trail.

http://www.livestrong.com/teamradioshack/

Yeah, Landis seems credible alright.

These emails are quite confusing
http://www.livestrong.com/teamradios...g-allegations/

What I don't understand is that they think that revealing that Landis
was "blackmailing them" (can't really see any trace of that in the
emails, but let's assume he was) is going to help them avoid
discussing the facts at hand ? Something Landis has apparently been
doing with USADA (and obtaining immunity in the process?) ?

You don't understand how these investigations work. Once the Feds get
their hands on this, it'll lead to another piece of evidence and
another. Things look bad for Landis. I guess that by this time next
week, he'll be indicted for being Julie Andrews.