Old August 3rd 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Default I declare the area from Bal Harbour to 47th ST to be "no man's land"

It ain't so much that there's no money, it's that they dump it down the drain. There's a project around here (not in Miami Beach) where they are digging the street for "who knows what reason," but instead of placing bike lanes they are planting ornamental trees on the sides. What a luxury in a country that nearly went bankrupt, right?

I call this area with the capacity to suck up everything 'THE BLACK HOLE.'