Old May 24th 11, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

Default Great ride

On 24/05/2011 12:21, Simon Mason wrote:
On May 24, 12:03 pm, "Paul - wrote:
Just got in after a ~three hour ride ... into the wind for two hours,
really struggling at some points, then almost coasted back at three
times the speed! Awesome fun .. lovely and warm, bright, dry and lots
of traffic to pass on the way back .. I was moving quite a bit faster
than it was through and out of town!!

Also just got the Landrover through MOT so be out in that this weekend,
green-laning and riding some moors in Derbyshire methinks ..

--
Paul - xxx

Good stuff.
I set off at 0800 to go for a haircut 3 miles away, he opens at 0900,
but I sat outside from 0820 to get first dibs.
Someone else strolled up at 0830, the barber cycled in at 0845 and I
was finished and out by 0915 - job done.

Wow. What an exciting time you all have in Hu... er... I mean East Yorkshire.