Old December 10th 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Chris Harnish

Default FS:Garmin edge 705

This unit was used a handful of times, like new and ready to rock your
training! It works with any ANT+ power meter and probably give the
most versatility on the market. Great screen and awesome utility for
even running and hiking. Comes complete with manual and software -
updates are online! Comes with HR chest belt, no cadence.

BUY IT AND GET ONE MONTH FREE COACHING CONSULTATION! Kick start your
season right!

For more info on me, checkout my podcast at I-Tunes ESP Podcast

$300 OBO

Track you heart rate, cadence, and get turn-by-turn guidance with the
Garmin Edge 705 sports GPS receiver. The built-in basemap of this
Garmin 2.2-inch GPS receiver lets you find your destination in a
jiffy. Equipped with a high-sensitive receiver the Garmin Edge 705 can
hold signals even under trees or near tall buildings. Moreover, to
accurately measure and display the changes in elevation the Garmin
sports navigator comes with a barometric altimeter. The Garmin sports
navigator, integrated with ANT+ wireless technology, can store and
analyze your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, and
climb and descent data wirelessly. Besides, via this Garmin 2.2-inch
GPS receiver, you can share your courses, workouts, and saved rides
with other Edge 705 users within a range of 9.84 ft.