Old December 27th 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

Default Fenders/Mud Guards

On Dec 27, 4:54*am, datakoll wrote:
Lotta fender activity for notseein any.
What’s he count in Portland ?https://www.google.com/search?num=10...bm=isch&source...

https://www.google.com/search?num=10...bm=isch&source...

https://www.google.com/search?num=10...bm=isch&source...

https://www.google.com/search?num=10...bm=isch&source...

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&t...10&tbm=isch&tb...

https://www.google.com/search?num=10...bm=isch&source...

The rack at work was not very full this morning, less than a couple
dozen bikes -- all but two had fenders. Those two were a beater 10
speed sport bike (like an old Univega) and a beater mountain bike.
The nicest bike was a Synapse, which did have fenders. A lot of the
riders in my building put their bikes in a storage cages down in the
bowels of the building, so I'm not looking at all the bikes being
ridden. Still, most have fenders -- typically plastic with stays, but
some were using clip-ons.

-- Jay Beattie.