Old November 28th 11, 08:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m Sherm@n

Default Centerstand? (was: Rethinking getting Surly Long Haul Trucker frame?)

On 10/13/2011 9:04 AM, landotter wrote:
On Oct 13, 3:35 am, wrote:
David Scheidt wrote:

You want a kickstand, and are therefore insufficently cool to buy an
overpriced mass-produced frame from the hipster marketing machine of
QBP.

Okay, I'll bite. What other touring geometry frameset with a full
complement of brazeons can you buy new for less than $400?

Chalo

List on the Soma Saga is the same as the Surly. I like Surlys a lot,
but for a touring rig, the kickstand plate on the Soma would win me
over. Plus, it has panels.

Wonder why touring bicycles do not come equipped with centerstands?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.