Old September 24th 17, 12:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Does anybody make 37-630 tires?

Sepp Ruf miswrote:
bob prohaska wrote:
I just ordered some Kenda tires for my old Cannondale in
size 27 x 1 3/8 inch. The goal was to obtain a somewhat
softer ride on the very rough pavement in my area.

When the tires showed up they were marked as expected,
but are only about 27 mm wide, or slightly _under_ an
inch and an eighth.

Does anybody still make road-style 27 inches tires in
wider sizes? The best I have found is 27 by one and a
quarter, and that's nominal; I haven't measured them.

With which rim width did the Kendas turn out 27mm?

If the pavement is just rough, but not glass-littered, I'd take 1 1/4 Paselas.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/tires/630.html

Some other Panaracers are "1 3/8," but 300kPa pressured seems more

- Fixed those. Stupid units... -
curbless-city style than road-style.
https://www60.atwiki.jp/longmemo2/pages/62.html