Old November 30th 04, 04:46 AM
Johnny O-R

Default Where might you get cheap cycling clothes in Melbourne?

bubelrocks Wrote:
I'm just getting back into cycling after a few years & all I have is
pair of unlined knicks two sizes too small for me (hang the bay windo
over the top!). I'm on a tight budget & would like to get some _cheap
cycling clothes. I'm especially curious as to whether cheap syntheti
shirts made for other sporting & work applications can perform the sam
"wicking" function as the fabulously expensive cycling shirts I see a
bike shops. By the way, how tight do shirts have to be to effectivel
"wick"

I actually live in Daylesford, so Melbourne, Ballarat or Bendigo shop
can all be accessed. Any other financially challenged cyclists ou
there who can share their fashion secrets? Any tips that can save mone
in the clothing area would be appreciated.

Ebay' s useful.
Most online bike shops are cheaper than their 'real' LBS equivalents
fewer overheads

--
Johnny O-

Guess.