Old May 4th 15, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclist hospitalised

On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 8:37:07 PM UTC+1, Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 04 May 2015 19:49:48 +0100
Bod wrote:

I don't wear a helmet whilst cycling, but I accept it is more
sensible to wear one

Why? You believe the purveyors of overpriced plastic? You do realise
they're only rated to withstand the impact of toppling off a stationary
bike, and have been implicated in neck and rotational brain injuries?

Having examined the available data I conclude it is better to wear a helmet when driving.
Motorists who refuse to wear helmets should not be treated by the NHS.