Old October 29th 06, 03:32 PM posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
ilaboo

Default Helmet Nazis at It Again!

i understand recent medical studies have shown tht cycles who wear helmits
have more serious injuries than does who dont--question are cycles who wear
helmets taking more chances than does who doiont?--i sort of think so at
least from what i see here in ny
"Bill Z." wrote in message
writes:

di wrote:
How long can this crap go on, this must be some kind of record of
wasted
time, either wear one and be happy, or don't wear one and be happy

You should understand, some people care enough about cycling to counter
the anti-cycling hype, and to fight those who would take away the
second choice you proposed.

You're not required to join the fight. You're not even required to
learn about the issue.

So it's even simpler, di: either read the threads if you're interested,
or don't read them if you're not.

The reality is that Krygowski has been on his anti-helmet campaign
for a good 15 years or more. If he wanted you to make your own
decision, he wouldn't be arguing with me about it (as I'v never
told anyone to not make their own decision).

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB