Old August 11th 04, 01:28 PM
brian.slater

Default Any updates on X USA guy?

You did not make up the name - Patrick Thomas is correct - I meet
Patrick on my way home after NAUCC, between Steamboat Springs and
Denver. His website is 'pedal the waves'
(http://www.pedalthewaves.org/), according to it he's made it to
Lincoln, Nebraska although it hasen't been updated since August 2nd.

Here's the 'post' (http://tinyurl.com/6zkp3) I made about meeting him

His photo section hasn't been updated since before I meet him - I took a
couple of pictures for him that aren't in it yet.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902