Old November 5th 04, 05:11 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:26:31 GMT, Chris Phillipo
wrote:

When I see soemone without a helmet I an urked by it but when I see
soemone riding towards me on the wrong side of the road I can only think
that Darwinism sure takes a long time to kick in.

When I see someone else riding without a helmet I think :Good, one
less to be counted as a stealth vote for compulsion. The only reason
we don't have a id law now is that wearing rates are so low it would
be unenforceable.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk