Old August 22nd 04, 03:36 AM
brian.slater

I would LOVE to share my last day's itinerary with whomever is
interested. To be honest, I have grown tired of solitude and your
brief visit and accompaniment was very refreshing and uplifiting.

You have my cell phone: 415 335 2034. I will probably get to NYC
somewhere between 9/13 and 9/16. Please put it out there that anyone
and everyone interested is MORE THAN WELCOMED to join me. I have
received some offers already-

Be well, my one-wheeled brother-

Patrick

"Brian C. Slater" wrote:
Thank you for the email, I really appreciate it, I also appreciate how
much effort it takes to do what you're doing and how hard it is to do
anything else at the end of a day. Again, thank you.

I am hoping that you are going to share the details of your projected
route of the last day with us, New Brunswick to New York City, as I,
and am sure that others, too, would like to accompany you on your
triumphal entry to NYC, if only for the last few miles.

--
brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

Brian C. Slater
AKA: Snoopy

Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

"To not decide is to decide" - undecided
brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902