Old December 12th 14, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Best Bicycle Gifts

On 12/12/2014 12:46 PM, wrote:
On Friday, December 12, 2014 9:08:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:
now who finds this box of chrome vanadium allen and hex head 6mm's under the BB ?

after years of grinding my teeth post insertion...bought a box of graded FULL THREADED 1/4/20x1.5" from McMaster Carr laid atop the fine toothed hacksaw blades
with nuts...cashews

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wmr-w80152

or a plastic plate gauge with thread gauge

a steel rule with spoke gauge

DT Pro spoke wrench...AAA

for JB, can of crack tester.

son gets a 4 year bus ticket

the tool shop, endless. Battery drill, gotta Porter-Cablee here, thin.

set of wire rotary brushes, drill index, carbide grinding bits from McMaster Carr....RIGID center punch...

maybe a Sears Mapp gas/O2 torch....saw one at Home Depot...or a fine point propane nozzle.

hmmmm howabout onadem Universal Cycle jugs of Finish Line Waxed Teflon !

Exactly.
The dream thingie for which you pine is someone else's
useless crap. 90% of our customers wouldn't even understand
that stuff although most of it is very useful here.

Give a guy a MIG weld setup and he says, "I'll exchange this
for a TIG". Give someone a glitzy new derailleur and whether
it's silver or black they want the other finish.

Give personal not hardware. Really.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/