Old January 12th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jtrops

Default Too many flats... here's one solution.

I really should look into the poor mans tubeless setup, as that pretty
much describes me.

I think that tire savers were available for a long time, but as tires
got knobby they became useless. With smooth road tires they really work
well. I still have one on an old road bike. Maybe I'll dig it out and
take a picture for comparison.

There have been a bunch of really good things for bikes that aren't
available anymore. It seems like a bunch of them were small companies
that just stopped for one reason or another. I'm sure that these didn't
go away because they were not effective.

--
jtrops