Old December 20th 17, 11:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 22:56:00 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I make you look like a right ****. But everybody knows that you are a stupid
unemployable arsehole anyway.

I am not unemployed.

Yeah, you try to make some extra money (in addition to your welfare checks)
by regularly selling your cats' litter and making "surveys" for Ebay, you
disgusting dole and welfare whore! Your big mistake is always that you keep
BRAGGING about your loser's "life", sociopath! LOL

--
Dole and welfare whore Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his
"income":