Old March 26th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

That was absolutely beautiful! I kicked the crap out of myself, nearly
couldn't ride home but it was worth it.

I must say the day was great, I really acomplished alot. I cut up my
arm twice, sprained my thumb and ankle two or three times, and my
thighs feel like they got indian sunburned, o and I managed to miss the
armour on my legs and kicked a concrete post! ahhhh it was soooo much
fun!

I really can't wait until the next ride. Hopefully then I will have a
camelpack cause having no liquid sucked.

It's too bad you guys didn't come to the skatepark though it was really
nice, almost all of the lower half of the park was free of people cause
there were two little streams running down it and I pretty much had it
to myself, the people there were really nice too. I talked with some
cool bmxers and some skaters, one of which could ride a unicycle!!

Anyways I think a good day was had by all.

--
ntappin