Old March 26th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

hecklar wrote:
So whatever happened to you out-of-towners? We rode around downtown,
minus campus, from noon until 4pm. We didn't return to City Hall at
1:30, because Karl said that you guys were supposed to call. We didn't
ever get a call though, so we assumed you bailed.

Some guy from the Ottawa Sun followed us around and took photos, so we
may end up in the paper on a slow day. Meh.

A few of us may end up going out again next weekend, if the weather is
good.

I rode around by myself(my brother was sick also) for an hour and a
half looking for you guys... I was running late and showed up at city
hall at 1:45. I asked some ppl that were sitting around if they'd seen
any uni riders in the past little while and they all said they hadn't.
There must have been a mixup in the number karl gave me... I called at
around 1:40 from a payphone just before I reached city hall and there
was no answer.
After hanging around city hall for a while I took a ride around the
campus and asked a few ppl in there if they'd seen any other uni
riders... still nothing.
after trying the number few more times some chick finally answered and
said I had the wrong number. (I even tried calling Karls dad to get the
right number but no one was home there)
Anyways by 3:30 I gave up and headed home.

--
Victory
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062