Old March 28th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Calling all ottawa unicyclists!

where were you guys you said you'd come back to city hall
about 1:30... Guess what?!? YOU DIDN'T!!! I arrived at 1:30
sharp, went around the park about 3 times. Went in the campus to search
a bit and i never saw you guys, I stuck around till about 1:40 before
parents had to go. WHERE DID YOU GO!

I tried calling the phonenumber but there wasn't any answer. please
don't tell me that was a home phone number. Cause if it was how is that
useful.

I think you guys need to work on planning your Ottawa Meetings better
next time.

Ugh...

--
Mr. Dawson

Boo YA! Almost done level 5... stupid seat on side go in a circle
requirement!!!
Mr. Dawson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11478