Old January 6th 09, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnicycleJuggler

Default BC Discussion Thread

madmattunipro;1164555 wrote:
If you want to use the fork off a bmx for the frame, the difficulty is
marrying the steer tube to a seat post. I know it's been done before.

But I had heard once of some people, I believe in europe, who coasted
down hills on unis with pegs and the cranks taken off... just thought
I'd share the idea. I don't know if it would be easier than coasting
with feet on the frame.

It would be easier because your balance point and pivot point would be
much lower.

The problem would be in trying to put pegs onto a unicycle. I imagine
it would be really quite difficult due to the axle moving with the hub.

--
UnicycleJuggler

'*Unicycle
Vids On