Old February 4th 09, 02:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default How the Typical Environmentalist Treats Horses Damaging Trails

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:56:41 -0600, "DI" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 05:50:45 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane
wrote:

Horses are native to North America and have a right to go wherever
they like. Bikes have no rights whatsoever. DUH!
--

That's one of the most dumbest statements I've ever heard

Wrong again, they were brought over by Spainish explorers.

That's one of the most dumbest statements I've ever heard! Tthe horse
evolved in North America and was wiped out, along with the mammoth, by
early humans. Go stand in the corner.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande