Old June 12th 16, 11:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:31:47 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 06:29:09 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter). He should know by now what to
expect from me. No, this is for the newsgroup. Do not read any of the crap

Of course I know what to expect from you :-) A spoiled little boy who
doesn't want anyone else to play in HIS sand box.

Hey there Dolan, I came across a post you made some years ago and
thought I'd just show the folks some of your more revealing prose

Posted on alt.firefighters some time ago, it reads in part:

"No one on these cycling groups give a good god damn about
firefighters. They are vastly over rated as a group. Anyone who would
risk their life to save property is a fool, but I have always thought
that all firefighters are fools. Hells Bells, I would not even risk my
life to save another life. I mean, just how stupid can you get?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka
Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota"

You can tell this guy is all heart.

--
cheers,

John B.