Old April 14th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Schwinn Bicycle Bike Computer SW654 Need Instructions

Earl Bollinger wrote:

"tolivercrash" wrote in message
oups.com...
I tried getting help from Schwinn. results = zero. So now I'm asking
for your help.

I purchased a Schwinn bike computer model SW654 used and it came with
no instructions. Therefore I have a 17 function bike computer which has
lots of cool features, a backlight, two buttons and no clue how to set
it up or use it. This is a model that's sold at Target stores and
online.

If anyone has this bike computer and can furnish me with a scan or PDF
of the instructions I would be very grateful. As helpful as trying to
explain how to program it might be, it would be much better to have a
copy of the original instructions.

Thank in advance.

I purchased a Schwinn Bike Computer from Walmart.
It is a 12 function computer, no idea as to model or anything.
here is it's manual
http://earlwb.onlinestoragesolution....ter_Manual.pdf

A 12+MB PDF?? Sheesh! The instructions for my Schwinn 1-button computer is on
both sides of one page.

&Rant-ON
What the heck did Adobe do to their PDF maker anyway? For some months I've
noticed that PDF catalogs from some of the commercial web sites I've patronized
for years have grown significantly in size ... some 2-3x ... compared to ones
from several years ago. Small difference in number of pages does not account
for the leap in PDF file size. PITA to those of us who don't have wideband.
&Rant-OFF

--
Michael