Old April 26th 14, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default WHY A WATERFORD BIKE IS A JOKE

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 4:13:40 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Wow you people are weird, I've been in bike industry for twenty years and luckily I didn't even know your genre existed.

Not genre; that's a pejorative sub-classification in literature. The word you want is genus, which is a spec sheet for a bug, say like Franki Shavelegs.

Five generations of pedigree, what the hell is that?

165 years.

(Now watch them argue that it should be 150 years.)

BTW, FIY, Franki-boy Krygowski is the resident fascist. He thinks everyone must perforce agree with him. If you don't, you're a "troll". Franki-boy isn't bright enough to grasp that every time he calls someone a troll, he's admitting he has no answers to their arguments. He's a loser who once wanted to be "a bicycle spokesman", but the bicycles held a caucus and decided they wanted someone honest to represent them, so they got Fat Al Gore instead of Franki Shavelegs.

Andre Jute
Always happy to help out.