Old August 24th 08, 03:20 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default A Word to Recumbent Riders

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in message
On Aug 22, 9:25 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo aka Peter Chisholm wrote:

On Aug 21, 4:04 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
The thing that gets me is how liberals complain about our war losses
when
they don't amount to a hill of beans compared to how many are being
killed
on our highways - or even to how many are being murdered by hoodlums in
the
streets of our big cities. Go figure!

Another civilian, go figure. The people we protect in the military, go
figure....

Sorry Peter, but Ed Dolan is ex-USN, just like yourself.

When, where, etc. Black or brown shoe, bubblehead, gator, airdale,

aviator, what?

Service is service you blockhead - no matter what or where! I do not think
of myself as somehow special like you do. I KNOW that ANYONE who spends some
time in the military is special. Now go **** yourself and leave us sensible
types alone.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota