Old September 26th 08, 08:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkittle

Default Best Muni/Trials Shoe

MuniAddict;1102581 wrote:
Here's the new version: http://tinyurl.com/49rlko

I have three pair of the first version and they are the absolute best
shoe for MUni/coker/trials, ect that I have ever owned! Incredible grip,
long wearing, very comfy with ankle protection.

I recommend the Impact 2 over the originals. I had the originals, and
within a few months the lace eyelet at the top ripped out. 5-10 replaced
them under warranty with the Impact 2, but I was without shoes for a
couple weeks. The new ones are going strong after almost a year. They
rock. And they're worth the extra money. Try looking around--I've seen
them for under $90 a couple places online.

--
pkittle

Peter Kittle * Chico, CA
"The Revolution is just a t-shirt away."
--Billy Bragg