Old September 30th 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nurse Ben

Default Best Muni/Trials Shoe

Another vote for 5.10 Impact 2's. I have the low customs (Sam Hills).
Great durability, sticky when wet, can be harder to chaneg foot
placement, but all you need to do is run a shoe with shorter/fewer
pins.

I considered the mid height shoe, but I don't think it'll help with
ankle stability, and the shoe tends to rub/hit the crank. Instead I'd
use a nice lace up ankle brace, which is far more supportive that tow
additional laces of a shoe.

Worth the money if you have some to spare

--
Nurse Ben