Old August 15th 11, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Default Basic Human Rights: The Right to Ride a Bike

On Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:20:14 PM UTC-4, rst0 wrote:
On Aug 14, 7:36 am, "TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
Yes, the Dalai Lama is a CIA stooge, and he gets $180,000 from the
CIA.

Wait, those are BIG WORDS. What exactly do you have to say in order to receive a check from the CIA?

Anything and everything to make China angry, agitated, react
negatively,...

Case in point, like Liu Xiaobo and Ai Waiwai.

Ai Waiwai spent 15 years living as a homeless and illegal immigrant
in New York City Chinatown. Recently, he agreed to pay 1.8 millions
in back income tax in China. Where does he get this kind of money?
From the CIA!!!

The point is why the Dragon gets agitated about such a fly. The monks don't even dare to speak up like me. Their "wisdom" is to hide inside themselves.

I'm talking about REAL FREEDOM, such as RIDING A BIKE WITHOUT FEAR.