Old October 21st 04, 06:33 AM
David Reuteler

Terry Morse wrote:

Hunrobe wrote:

The best choice for most of you big dudes is concede the
climbs to us normal sized guys and hope to catch us on the flats.

And the proper protocol after big dude catches one of us normal
sized guys is to happily pull us across the flats until the next
climb, where the process starts again.

or not so happily -- it depends on how good of a conversationalist and/or
charismatic you are. i may like climbing but i know my place: i weigh in
at 178lbs. hint: i'm more likely to happily pull ya across the plains if
you at least pretend to be in pain when you drop me. and take a little while
to do so. a few hundred feet at least.
--
david reuteler