Old August 24th 19, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default WTB Suntour CYCLONE BB Spindle

On Friday, August 23, 2019 at 12:14:32 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/23/2019 12:26 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Anyone here have a decent Suntour CYCLONE bottom bracket spindle they're willing to sell? I have NOS bottom bracket cups for it.

Cheers

compatible 3H CrMo new w/bolts $14.95
(Or a modern cartridge set complete $29.95)

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

I was disagreeing with people here about using ceramic bearings. But that was because the argument was about decreased rolling resistance. The difference is miniscule because of how slowly bicycle rotating parts work.

But they wear so slowly that it is probably a good idea to use them where you can.