Old March 27th 14, 11:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default Oh, thank you, helmet zealots!

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:14:39 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 3/27/2014 9:14 AM, Duane wrote:

Not to **** off anyone or offend their sensibilities but once you can
understand what they are saying it really IS incomprehensible. Growing
up in a catholic family left me with very little tolerance for religion
or zealots of any stripe.

I remain amazed that anyone thinks their God (or any god) would be
comprehensible.

We don't expect our goldfish to really understand us. Why would we
expect to really understand God?

Of course it is not comprehensible, after all religions are have
nothing to do with Gods, rather they are evidence of human's beliefs
in Gods.

And probably better debated elsewhere :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.